FIND YOUR FLOOR
This is the beginning of your journey finding the floors of your dreams. Below you will have a variety of options to choose from. We have something for everyone! If you have any questions to help find the perfect fit, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Wood Floor Warehouse
First things first, choose what type of floor material you are interested in. Click on the title of your choice, and you will be redirected to a page with all products fitting that criteria. You will then be shown step two.
Solid wood is the King of flooring. We are avid solid wood supporters. Whether you are looking to add value to your home or find a family-friendly, forever floor, this is for you! Many people have misconceptions about real wood, but frankly there is nothing better than REAL. Let us show you why we have been selling real, solid wood floors for decades!
- Cut from one solid piece of wood
- 3/4" thickness (can accommodate special requests)
- Many different species options
- Can be sanded and refinished as many times as wanted
- Lifetime floor
- Great for living areas
- Almost always returns its value
Engineered wood is a layered product made of an actual but thin slice of hardwood on top of a base of high-quality plywood. If you are a local (Utah) customer, we recommend the solid hardwood option over an engineered floor. That being said, do you live in a high humidity area? Then this floor is for you. Engineered floors are built to handle the moisture in the air, making it a very comparable alternative to a solid wood floor.
- Thin slices of wood pressed onto plywood.
- 3/8" to 3/4" thickness
- Suggested if you live in a high humidity area
- Good option for bathrooms
- Less durable than solid wood
Perhaps you are looking for a less expensive floor, something that doesn't last forever, but gets the job done in the meantime. Laminate floors are a good option if you are looking to get a job done at a very low price.
- 99% wood product
- Higher resale value than vinyl
- More "real" looking than vinyl
- Can never be sanded or refinished
- Does not hold up against moisture
- Can sound and feel hollow compared to solid and engineered
- 100% plastic
- Superior resistance to moisture
- Many different 'look' options
- Can not be sanded or refinished
- Lasts a very long time
- Does not retain its resale value
- Can feel hard and cool on feet in comparison to solid wood
Luxury vinyl planks or LVP, is steadily becoming more popular for a number of reasons. LVP is an attractive, durable and economic alternative to wood floors. Vinyl is a great floor to put in bathrooms, mudrooms and even kitchens, but you might fall in love and put it in your whole house!