FIND YOUR FLOOR
This is the beginning of your journey finding the floors of your dreams. Below you will have a variety of options to choose from. We have something for everyone! If you have any questions to help find the perfect fit, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Randy McCullough, owner
The Wood Floor Warehouse
First things first, choose what type of floor material you are interested in. Click on the title of your choice, and you will be redirected to a page with all products fitting that criteria. You will then be shown step two.
Solid wood is the King of flooring. We are avid solid wood supporters. Whether you are looking to add value to your home or find a family-friendly, forever floor, this is for you! Many people have misconceptions about real wood, but frankly there is nothing better than REAL. Let us show you why we have been selling real, solid wood floors for decades!
- Cut from one solid piece of wood
- 3/4" thickness (can accommodate special requests)
- Many different species options
- Can be sanded and refinished many times if needed
- Lifetime service
- Great for all areas, residential or commercial
- Always holds its value
Engineered wood is a layered product made of an actual veneer of hardwood on top of a base of high-quality plywood. If you are a local (Utah) customer, we recommend the solid hardwood option over an engineered floor. That being said, do you live in a high humidity area? Then this floor is for you. Engineered floors are built to handle higher humidity in the air because they are dimensionally stable, making it a better alternative to a solid wood floor. Engineered floors are only "more stable" in wetter climates
- Thin layers of wood glued and pressed onto plywood.
- 3/8" to 3/4" thickness
- Suggested if you live in a high humidity area
- Usually can't be refinished as many times as solid wood
Perhaps you are looking for a less expensive floor, something that doesn't last forever, but gets the job done in the meantime. Laminate floors are that option
- Can never be sanded or refinished
- Not as moisture resistant as LVP
- Can sound and feel hollow compared to solid and engineered wood
- 100 % waterproof
- Superior resistance to scratching
- Many different 'look' options, wood and stone
- Cannot be sanded or refinished
- Lasts a very long time
Luxury vinyl planks or LVP, is steadily becoming more popular for a number of reasons. LVP is an attractive, durable and economic alternative to wood floors. LVP is a great floor to put in bathrooms, mudrooms and all wet areas, but you might fall in love with it and put it in your whole house!